REAPER 4.60 rev 409fefКомментарии: 1
Новое в этой версии:
◦ added jnif's excellent sequencer_baby mod as sequencer_megababy
◦ floaty_delay glitch fix
◦ added gfx_circle, gfx_arc, and gfx_roundrect
◦ added globals() keyword for functions, can be used to restrict access to global variables/namespaces
◦ added midisend(ts,msg1,msg2,msg3) and midirecv(ts,msg1,msg2,msg3) for improved readability
◦ added midisend_buf(ts,buf,length) and midirecv_buf(ts,buf,maxlen), useful for send/receive of both normal MIDI data and sysex
◦ added midisend_str(offs,str), midirecv_str(offs,str)
◦ added mouse_wheel and mouse_hwheel, time(), time_precise()
◦ fixed 4096 point MDCT
◦ fixed gfx positioning with large fonts, made requested size more likely to be used
◦ fixed sizing issue on OSX .
◦ gfx_getchar() support, use with no parameter to get a key ('a', '1', 'f1', 'up', 'down', etc), or with gfx_getchar('up') to get status of a key
◦ gfx_loadimg() now supports JPG, PCX, ICO, BMP, LVG in addition to PNG
◦ optimized midisyx()
◦ "options:" can now include gmem=namedpool, which allows plugins to allocate their own shared gmem, which also increases the size of gmem to 8M entries (from the default 1M)
◦ "options:want_all_kb" support for defaulting to plug-in gets all keys
◦ plugin instances with @gfx sections will remember their sizes after user resize .
• MIDI editor:
◦ actions to invert chord voicings
◦ actions to reverse or invert selected events
◦ filter solo (play only events that pass through the filter)
◦ filter supports a range of parameters (note values, MIDI programs, etc)
◦ filter supports event position within measure
◦ fixed opening MIDI editor via action with certain editor preferences set
◦ fixed velocity lane editing on OSX .
◦ if white/black piano roll theme colors are identical, draw horizontal lines to separate notes
◦ right-drag piano keys to select a range of notes
◦ documentation improvements
◦ added EEL language support in addition to Python
◦ scripts can now persist via defer (EEL) or RPR_defer (Python)
◦ improved AudioAccessor API, added AudioAccessorValidateState()
◦ various new APIs including: CountProjectMarkers, GetLastMarkerAndCurRegion, SetProjectMarkerByIndex, DeleteProjectMarkerByIndex .
◦ added APIs to get MIDI editor settings, get/set/insert MIDI events
◦ fixed various functions to match documentation (CreateNewMIDIItemInProj,TrackFX_SetEQParam,TrackFX_GetEQParam)
◦ stretch marker get/set support
◦ ReaVerb now displays spectrograph of impulse
◦ RS5k and ReaVerb have better resolving of filenames in samples or impulses subdirectory
◦ fixed RS5k peakbuilding when changing samples via combo box
◦ lowered ReaDelay RAM use with long delay lines
◦ fixed keyboard navigation in FX chains on Windows
◦ update FX chain window after copying FX from TCP or mixer .
• JS editor:
◦ fixed bugs in find function .
◦ configurable per-file tab size, use "tabsize:X" before @init to configure
◦ do not import or export track name messages to/from the tempo track
◦ fixes to sorting when merging multiple MIDI streams .
◦ improved support for nudging by frame with DF timecode .
◦ fixed framerate mode in nudge items by grid size action .
◦ display track pan width feedback properly .
◦ reduced duplicate OSC messages, optimized wildcard matching/generation
◦ support for marker/region feedback to devices
• Parameter modulation:
◦ fixed various sync issues, fixed labeling to QN rather than beats, old behavior still exists for old projects
◦ improved speed slider behavior/snapping
• Project save:
◦ action to save new version of project (automatically increment project name)
◦ save with media move now correctly moves video files
◦ configurable render queue delay time (to allow samples to load if necessary)
◦ rendering regions/stems with RPP saving option produces a customized RPP per-file
◦ Fixed high CPU usage when using non-zero timebased video files
◦ option to automatically detect orientation for jpeg/mov files
• Cues: fixed legacy API support for media item cues .
• Joysticks: allow use of all ReaScript/EEL APIs from joystick scripts, including gfx_*()
• Media items: better display of item buttons when first take is empty and not visible .
• MIDI export: fixed exporting project cues along with MIDI tempo map .
• MP3: fixed index file generation issues from 4.59
• OSX: check /Library/Application Support/REAPER/ for license file
• ReaMote: fixed bridged plug-in support on OSX
• Track manager: prevent adding FX to master input FX .
• Transport: added themeable color for project play rate when not 1.0
• VST: generic UI refreshes in response to audioMasterUpdateDisplay .
Официальный сайт: www.reaper.fm
Чтобы иметь возможность читать скрытый текст, вы должны зарегестрироваться.
Добавлено 01 Мар : 19:42 Автор: Cox